Samstag, 16. Februar 2013

The miracles science




"Is Belief in Supernatural Irrational?" -
John Lennox at the Veritas Forum, Harvard


„We wouldn´t dream of basing our relationship with a fellow human being on a measured performance and on the acceptance at the end of a long history of performing laws. And yet a millions of people think that that´s the way to base our relationship with God. And it seems to me here, and let me say it straight:
Christianity competes with no other religion. But as far as I can see, Christ is the only person that offers me the knowledge of forgiveness right here and now. So in my life I try to live for him not in order to gain his acceptance, but because, ladies and gentlemen, I already have it. It´s not based on my performance, my merit. It´s based on the merit of Jesus Christ, who died and rose for me.“



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen